Tuesday, September 6, 2011

MOM'S CARD

Well I'm totally into Webster Pages products.  I love, love, love the vintage look, but the feel is not old it's more cozy and retro, perhaps some would call it shabby chic.  You have to check'em out.

So wanted to send Mom a card while she is in Ohio during the summer (she winters here in Florida).  I created this card with a nice summer feel to it.

One item that I'm especially proud of is the sun hat.   I kept looking at the chair and thought it needed something.  Then of course, I'm going through my stash trying to figure out what I could use, finally after coming up with nothing.  I decided to try my hand at making my own sun hat, can you believe I made it from scratch! Think it turned out pretty good.

1 comment:

  1. I would have never known you did the hat by hand! good job!

    ReplyDelete