Wednesday, May 4, 2011

JESSICA'S B-DAY CARD 2011

Another birthday we celebrate during the month of May is for my niece Jessica.  She will be 15!!  Heaven help my brother.  Now for her card NO vintage, after all what teenager is into vintage.  So I pulled out my Hannah Lynn digi stamp for this one.
It is an easel card.  I used Copic and atyou Spica markers to color.  Hannah named her "Bookworm Fairy", her wings are sparkly because the atyou markers twinkle.  I used my Cricut to cut the frame.  My DP is from Close to my Heart.  The butterflies are cut with Marianne Design dies.  This is a pic of the inside.

Yes the important part CASH.  Here I used my Cricut with SCAL to cut the font and a Martha Stewart punch.  You can see the butterflies better here, they are layered and I used some bling for that finishing touch.  I will enter this card in Through the Craft Room Door challenge TTCRD01

2 comments:

  1. SUPER cute. I am jealous. I love fairies. can I put in a request.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cute; I was thinking of purchasing this stamp for my niece's May birthday and then I happened to see yours over at TTCRD! You've convinced me to make the purchase..... :)

    ReplyDelete