Wednesday, March 9, 2011

LADY'S REQUEST TO IVY

Well this is just a fun, fun, fun project.  I love this stamp image.  It is from Stephanie Barnard's collection it's called "Cookie".  Cookie is her puppy.  And I think if she saw Lady, she would agree it looks just like her too.  I of course colored it to look like Lady with the black face and white eyebrows.  So I have this cute image and am wondering what to do with it.  Well Ivy is soon to get on her way from Knoxville, TN. to Seattle, WA and with that in mind... I created this little scene.
So there is Lady, she is asking Ivy, "can I come too?".  The car was cut with my Cricut using Nate's ABC cartridge.  All the other pieces I drew and cut myself.  So what do you think Ivy?  Lady has her backpack full of cookies and is all ready to go.

1 comment: