Friday, February 11, 2011

VALENTINE GIFT PROJECTS

I did two projects this year for Valentine's Day.  One is primarily for my kids in Children's Choir.  I made 26 of these.  They resemble the bags I made for Christmas.  Not too difficult to complete and the chocolate was a big hit with the kids.  I used The Stamps of Life set Hearts2Love, and one my new favorite punches from Martha Stewart, it's so cute.

The second project is for my hubby and my daughter and her boy-friend Michael.  I saw this project on Split Coast Stampers site and thought it would be fun to create.  They are pouches that hold a candy bar, when you pull the ribbon up on the top the candy pops out.  Love it.

Here is a close up of the heart detail on my hubbies.

It was a quick and fun project.  Hope they enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment