Friday, May 14, 2010

CRICUT CHALLENGE 1
















At Through The Craft Room Door, a challenge was posted to use a Cricut Cart and create four cards.

My cards were created using Design Studio and the Songbird cart (love it!!). The paper is Basic Grey "Green at Heart". Other items used are: Fiskers bunch, Spellbinder buckles, Flower Soft "Summer", GellyRoll Pens, Copics, LuminArte paints, Crayola water color paints, Prima flowers, CTMH Inks.
The font on the cart is adorable, I cut the word sentiments and included the shadow feature. I welded "Congratulations" and flipped the image on the Hello card.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Wow what fantastic cards.... I am loving the chat on the challenge and am learning a lot...thanks for sharing some beautiful creations that can be made with the cricut ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "get well" one with the birds sitting on the flowers. Love this cart! You did a beautiful job with these.

    ReplyDelete